ABOUT JEFF & JASON
February 12, 2016
- Canada is proposing a so-called "Sugar Tax" on sugar-sweetened drinks. A group of dieticians is proposing it as an excise tax so consumers will see the tax built right into the price tag.
- Burger King is going to be adding Hot Dogs to their menu. They'll start off by testing the 2 types of all-beef hot dogs in select US markets, eventually planning to have them in all their stores.
- Everybody poops...including NHL goaltenders. But when you have to answer nature's call - urgently - during a game, what happens? Sports Illustrated digs deep to find out.
- According to a Fox Sports play-by-play announcer, Saskatchewan is best-known for being home to Sasquatches.
- Self-driving cars might be the wave of the future but there seems to be a major problem: they can't properly operate in snowy conditions...meaning about 70% of the US and most of Canada will never be able to own one.
- And in today's Passenger Shaming Story of the Day, a drunken douche-bag - complete with backwards hat, bad beard and gold chain - causes headaches for an Alaska Airlines flight.
Stuff We Talked About - 03/28/2019
March 28, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/07/2019
March 7, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/01/2019
March 1, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/22/2019
February 22, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/08/2019
February 8, 2019
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (3)
January 2019 (4)
December 2018 (3)
November 2016 (6)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (16)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (8)
March 2016 (9)
February 2016 (11)
January 2016 (16)
December 2015 (16)
November 2015 (5)