ABOUT JEFF & JASON
April 11, 2016
- The LAPD confirmed that Harrison Ford was NOT arrested over the weekend. In fact, he wasn't even in the United States when the alleged arrest occurred.
- Ever wanted to talk to a random Swede? Well now you can, thanks to a new tourism initiative launched by Sweden.
- In Canadian politics, a big shift for the Federal New Democratic Party over the weekend as they voted to replace their current leader. This comes as a surprise to hardly anyone after the party's dismal showing in the last federal election.
- In US politics, several corporations and artists are boycotting various US states who've brought in so-called "bathroom laws" which some say impede on the rights of LGBTQ groups and transgendered persons.
- One of the creepiest stories ever about a motel where the owner had cut several "viewing ports" into the ceilings of various rooms so he could observe his guests sexual habits (among other things).
- And is it the beginning of the zombie apocalypse,,,or just the Passenger Shaming Story of the Day? A British Airways passenger gets bitten by a man he's trying to help crew members restrain...
Stuff We Talked About - 03/28/2019
March 28, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/07/2019
March 7, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/01/2019
March 1, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/22/2019
February 22, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/08/2019
February 8, 2019
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (3)
January 2019 (4)
December 2018 (3)
November 2016 (6)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (16)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (8)
March 2016 (9)
February 2016 (11)
January 2016 (16)
December 2015 (16)
November 2015 (5)