ABOUT JEFF & JASON
August 11, 2016
Jason was away today, meaning Jeff is flying solo for the show. Today's topics include:
- Attendance is lacking at many Olympic events in Rio. So much so, Rio2016 recruited Usain Bolt to record a video to convince people to attend. In other Olympic news, another horrific injury as an Armenian weightlifter hyper-extends his elbow during competition and swimmer Michael Phelps is all about "cupping"...which is bullshit.
- Trump Watch 2016 continues with the Donald making yet another outrageous claim and yesterday, a man climbed up the side of Trump Tower using suction cups in an attempt to contact Trump.
- PokemonGo is all the rage but not everyone likes it; an Alberta woman has filed an invasion of privacy lawsuit against the game makers because of all the people coming to her house.
- A man has been dubbed "the luckiest man alive" after he survives a plane crash then wins $1 million in the lottery.
- And today's Passenger Shaming Story of the Day features an emotional support monkey on the loose on a flight to Vegas.
Stuff We Talked About - 03/28/2019
March 28, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/07/2019
March 7, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/01/2019
March 1, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/22/2019
February 22, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/08/2019
February 8, 2019
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (3)
January 2019 (4)
December 2018 (3)
November 2016 (6)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (16)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (8)
March 2016 (9)
February 2016 (11)
January 2016 (16)
December 2015 (16)
November 2015 (5)