ABOUT JEFF & JASON
August 19, 2016
- Starting the show with sad news today. The legendary Dick Assman, a service station operator in Regina, SK, Canada has passed away at the age of 82. Assman gained fame after his name caught the attention of the staff of the Late Show with David Letterman back in the early 90's.
- Two of the US Olympic Swimmers involved in Ryan Lochte's fake robbery report returned home to United States today and a third will return after making a "donation" of just over $10,000 to a Brazilian institution.
- A Canadian boxer is convinced that the Olympics are rigged after several judges and referees were sent home following questionable results at matches. Meanwhile, Canadian athletes who actually manage to win medals face tax bills when returning home as medal earnings are considered income by the CRA.
- The Japanese pole vaulter who's Olympic dreams were dashed by his dong has spoken out about the incident for the first time.
- In Donald Trump news: Unflattering naked statues of Trump showed up in several US cities yesterday, Trump continues to lose support in traditionally Republican demographics and one of Trump's aides thinks HE was in control of an interview with CNN when he VERY clearly wasn't.
- Another TRIPLE-SHOT of the Passenger Shaming Story of the Day: A woman on Spirit Airlines goes crazy over plastic cups, a drunk woman who behaved badly on a Virgin Atlantic flight is banned from the airline for life and some scumbag on an Air Canada flight thought it would be a good idea to grope a sleeping passenger.
Stuff We Talked About - 03/28/2019
March 28, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/07/2019
March 7, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/01/2019
March 1, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/22/2019
February 22, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/08/2019
February 8, 2019
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (3)
January 2019 (4)
December 2018 (3)
November 2016 (6)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (16)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (8)
March 2016 (9)
February 2016 (11)
January 2016 (16)
December 2015 (16)
November 2015 (5)