ABOUT JEFF & JASON
August 24, 2016
- The Olympics in Rio are officially over but the fall-out for disgraced US swimmer Ryan Lochte is still on-going as 4 of his major sponsors have dropped Lochte from their roster. Also, the real moral of Lochte's story? Never lie to your mother.
- Meanwhile, Usain Bolt let the good times roll after the games as he was spotted partying in Rio and in London in the company of several women, many of whom found their way back to his room.
- A new report has found that Prince likely died from a fentanyl overdose, after consuming pills from a bottle mislabeled as being hydrocodone.
- Another weekend means another box office flop. This time, it's "Ben Hur" with a budget of over $100 million...which managed a measly $11 million in theatres.
- Lou Pearlman, best known for founding the likes of *NSync & Backstreet Boys passed away over the weekend at the age of 62.
- Canada's Tragically Hip did their final concert ever on Saturday night in their hometown of Kingston, Ontario. Over 5000 people were on hand for the show and over 11 million watched across the country as the show was streamed live on CBC (As promised, here's Jeff's favourite live Tragically Hip song).
- And for today's Passenger Shaming Story of the Day, it's a Triple-Shot ALL-CREW edition including a selfie-suspension for Indian pilots, a perverted JetBlue instructor who enjoys showing off his watch and Air New Zealand crew landing in hot water for Social Media posts.
Stuff We Talked About - 03/28/2019
March 28, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/07/2019
March 7, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/01/2019
March 1, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/22/2019
February 22, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/08/2019
February 8, 2019
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (3)
January 2019 (4)
December 2018 (3)
November 2016 (6)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (16)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (8)
March 2016 (9)
February 2016 (11)
January 2016 (16)
December 2015 (16)
November 2015 (5)