ABOUT JEFF & JASON
December 12, 2018
Yup...you read/heard right! WE ARE BACK! It's Version 2.0 of The Jeff Show with Jason Bryant - although it sounds suspiciously like Version 1.0. Oh well...
After a TWO YEAR hiatus, the boys are back with their usual take on the worlds of politics, sports, tech and so much more - including the beloved PASSENGER SHAMING STORY OF THE DAY!
On today's episode:
- Jason plugs his self-published e-book, "The Green Cafe: A Universe Is Waiting" available on Amazon.
- Jeff plugs his other podcast, "The Jeff Does Vegas Podcast" streaming now on Soundcloud.
- BREAKING NEWS as former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is sentenced to three years in prison for finance violations and lying to congress.
- Google's CEO went up in front of a House Judiciary Meeting to try to explain why when you search the word "idiot" it shows photos of Donald Trump.
- China is pissed off at Canada over their arrest of the CFO of Huawei in Vancouver. She's been given house arrest (which the guys agree doesn't sound all that bad) and has to pay $10 Million bail. In related news, a Canadian diplomat has been detained in China - although China says it's NOT related.
- And in today's Passenger Shaming Story of the Day: A man on a British Airways flight gets so drunk that they strap him to his seat...and Delta Airlines has taken another step towards sorting out the Emotional Support Animal nightmare.
Stuff We Talked About - 03/28/2019
March 28, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/07/2019
March 7, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/01/2019
March 1, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/22/2019
February 22, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/08/2019
February 8, 2019
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (3)
January 2019 (4)
December 2018 (3)
November 2016 (6)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (16)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (8)
March 2016 (9)
February 2016 (11)
January 2016 (16)
December 2015 (16)
November 2015 (5)