ABOUT JEFF & JASON
December 14, 2018
Today's show was off to a rough start as Jeff couldn't talk & Jason was battling a headache. But don't worry...the show got better as it went on.
Topics of discussion on today's episode include:
- Jeff's review of his new Playstation VR and the games "Creed: Rise To Glory" and "Beat Saber", both of which he grades as "awesome".
- The latest developments in the Michael Cohen/Donald Trump saga, including Cohen telling Good Morning America that he was just doing what Trump asked of him when it came to shelling out hush money to women claiming to have had affairs with Trump.
- An AP investigation shows a tax cut program that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have been pushing hard for is directly benefitting their business interests.
- The latest in Canada/China relations including the whereabouts of 2 Canadian diplomats believed to have been arrested in retaliation for Canada's detention of a Chinese executive in Vancouver.
- Researchers claim Alexa & Google Home will be able to predict if a relationship can survive and even offer advice if a couple is arguing or fighting.
- A new survey says people think Santa should be "re-branded" - including suggestions for a female or gender neutral Santa & a Santa that wears skinny jeans and has tattoos.
And of course there's a Passenger Shaming Story of the Day involving a person who thought it would be a good idea to smuggle birds into the USA using hair curlers in their carry-on bag.
Stuff We Talked About - 03/28/2019
March 28, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/07/2019
March 7, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/01/2019
March 1, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/22/2019
February 22, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/08/2019
February 8, 2019
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (3)
January 2019 (4)
December 2018 (3)
November 2016 (6)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (16)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (8)
March 2016 (9)
February 2016 (11)
January 2016 (16)
December 2015 (16)
November 2015 (5)