ABOUT JEFF & JASON
March 1, 2019
March has arrived...and so has another episode of The Jeff Show with Jason Bryant!
Lots to talk about on the show this week - including:
- GAMING...and LOTS of it! Jason won his first Battle Royale online this week & Jeff is still living in the PSVR world with "Super Hot", "Ultra Wings" and "Ace Combat 7".
- A new business in Edmonton called "The Doll Next Door" has launched and they rent (there's no nice way to say this) sex dolls. Meanwhile, a Kickstarter campaign has kicked off to raise money for a "horny button".
- A food delivery person in Tennessee has been charged after video surfaced online of him dipping his testicles into someone's salsa. And a good deed goes bad after a man drops $540 on Girl Scout Cookies and gets arrested on drug charges after photos end up online.
- Things are getting crazy in politics both north & south of the border; Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is under fire for alleged obstruction of justice after testimony from his former Attorney General. And US President Donald Trump is deep into after testimony from one of his former lawyers.
- And in the Passenger Shaming Stories of the Week: A man in China grounds an aircraft after throwing coins at the engines "for good luck"; 260 people ended up on an 8 hour flight to nowhere after a man tried to punch a Flight Attendant; And an airline, airport and passenger are being sued for $1.1M after an Emotional Support Animal mauls a 5 year-old girl.
Stuff We Talked About - 03/28/2019
March 28, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/07/2019
March 7, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 03/01/2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/22/2019
February 22, 2019
Stuff We Talked About - 02/08/2019
February 8, 2019
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (3)
January 2019 (4)
December 2018 (3)
November 2016 (6)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (16)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (8)
March 2016 (9)
February 2016 (11)
January 2016 (16)
December 2015 (16)
November 2015 (5)